Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to the Future

I've been searching for cute and comfortable shoes since January this year. I never thought I'd be a fan of jelly sandals after sixth grade, but Melissa Plastic Dreams changed my mind. There has been so much hype around this new summer trend and I never thought I'd give in. I tried these Melissa flats at Nordstrom. They look better on, COMFORTABLE, avant garde, smell great, made from recycled plastic, and are so weird! Were jelly's always comfortable? I have bad memories (i.e. blisters, cuts, and stink shoes) from elementary school.
Melissa collaboration with Zaha Hadid. Where can I find these ?!?

4 comments:

  1. omg... what is your size.. i know the hawaii rep and she gave me two boxes of samples to choose from!! i went home with like 6 pairs of Melissa shoes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a 7 in these shoes. are the sample sizes a 6? please say you have 7's!!! they are so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh they are 6... you think you can still fit em?? the heels i think you should be fine.. and they are jellies so they should stretch right??

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoegasm!! i need one of those in my life!

    ReplyDelete